Thursday, June 12, 2008

Vegas is Scary!


I am on my way to NYC to see friends from college, and have a stop in Vegas (thank God for free wifi!). This is not the first time I have had a layover here, and each time I tell myself I will never venture out of the airport! Okay, maybe that is harsh and I shouldn't speak too soon, but each time I've had to stop at this airport I've been frightened by both the people and the advertising (the pictures above were taken on the walk to my gate.) So far, this city is just too much for me: The slot machines are always ringing, there is no sense of time, everything and everyone (and their hair) is supersized, everything is just... overkill! Oh my God, this place just makes me laugh!

Disclaimer: I apologize to anyone who loves Vegas, or is from Vegas. I really have no exposure to the city other than the airport.

*My Opinion*: WOW

No comments: